You've just won a million dollars.

2»

Comments

• First would be pay off all my debts and pay back my dad all the money I've had to borrow the last few years. Then i would buy my own food, get a place of my own, and spoil my kittens with a giant cat tree and treats and toys... I'd love to travel a bit, but really want to settle down and put down some roots.

• [Deleted User]MoonlightSonata (deleted user)

@Thellie How many kittens do you have? I have four cats and two kittens. XD The cats are named Cupcake, Pancake, Cinammon, and Boots. The kittens are named Powder and Toffee.

• [Deleted User]ivlegend (deleted user)

Start an awareness moment about cuddle and child trafficking .

• I've got four! They are my life! Alexandria Marie (Xanie/Baby Girl), Magellan James (Mage, Bubbers), Terrace (the Terrorist), and Sunny (Lumpkins). They are all siblings. My friend and I adopted a whole litter a year and a half ago from a no-kill foster charity another friend fosters for. I drove from OKC to Muskegon, Michigan for them! I spoil my babies the best i can. They'll be 2 in August.

@Thellie Aww they are all so cute. I love my kitties too. They are also my babies. XD

• I'd definitely pay off my student loans then buy a condo back home in Seattle if I could afford it with what was left over lol

@Lola_ Paying off my student loans is a big one for me too. It would be nice to have them completely paid off.

• @BrianL I'm available for a cuddle cruise ?

• @Sashamcgee Would be a lot of fun, I'm sure.